Welcome to the kitchen!

Welcome to the kitchen!

Ok, family and friends...here it is! A one stop place to see all of the cool things we cook here at the Fenske place. This will be a collection of pictures, recipes and wine ideas, all tested and ready to share. Most of what is here will be recipes from cookbooks, the internet or magazines. I will give credit to the source and let you know if it is worth trying.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

Instead of cooking, it was a day of feeding The Hungry Pea. In addition to an array of sushi, we had a delicious meal.  A homemade udon noodle dish, quinoa salad and kabobs.

Thank you so much to my wonderful sister and brother-in-law for everything.
Had the best day with my kids, parents and my sweet little nephews.

Since I have not shared a good recipe in a while, I figured I would share a picture of my birthday fun.

A whole table of sushi..( a great idea from Rich )  ..and ....THE LeCreuset.



1 comment:

  1. YUM! Sounds (and looks) like you guys had a great time. Sorry I missed it!

    ReplyDelete